Friday, May 12, 2017

Just for Mother's Day


Hi everyone,

It's challenge time with my friends over on the CCEE Stampers challenge blog. Lois Bak our challenge hostess for the month continues to issue the challenges.

Apparently the second week in May is Wildflower Week. Include some flowers on our cards today.

As it is Mother's Day on Sunday and I needed a card to give to my Mother I decided to use this challenge to make a Mother's Day card.

I have created another Z Fold card using the Pop it Ups Katie Label Pivot Card die set. To decorate my card I used Susan's Garden Garden Notes Gerbera Daisy and Pottery Pitcher.



This is the front of my card when it is closed. I added the sentiment "Mum" to the front using MFT Stamps Well-Connected Alphabet. I also added Prills to the centre of my gerberas.



Here is a close up on the pivot portion of my card. I added two Mother's Day sentiments and another gerber in the corner of the card. 

Don't forget to check out the CCEE Stampers blog (goes live 12 AM EST) to see the rest of the creations the CCEE Stampers created this week. You can also see more details of their creations on their individual blogs:


Vicky Gould


Stamps: Well-Connected Alphabet - MFT Stamps; Just for Mother's Day - Print Blocks; A Mother Holds - Print Works
Paper: White; Pink; Dark Pink; Orange; Tinsel DP - We R Memory Keepers
Dies: Pop it Ups Katie Label Pivot Card; Garden Notes Gerbera Daisy; Garden Notes Pottery Pitcher - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products:  Prills; PanPastels; All Metal Tool Kit; Leaf Pad
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape



6 comments:

Lois said...

Your gerbera daisies are beautiful, Frances!

Vicky Gould said...

Fantastic MD card, Frances....sure to be treasured!

jojot said...

loving the colors of those fab blooms

Karen Aicken said...

Looks wonderful - SO pretty with those daisies.

Liz Williams said...

Love these pretty colors, and especially those diagonal stripes

Lynn McAuley said...

What a wow factor on this sensational pitcher of gorgeous flowers! Your Mother's Day card is a stunning beauty!