Monday, May 29, 2017

Cricket Birthday


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a birthday card I created. This one uses new stamps I found while with a friend recently, Cricket is a popular sport down here in Australia so when I saw these two stamp sets I knew they would be useful for male birthday cards.


As you can see I created another pull card using the Pop it Ups Rectangle Pull Card die set. I added the boy playing cricket on the rectangle panel and added the cricket bat and balls on the lower right hand side which is layered onto a circle.

On the left hand panel of the card I added a sentiment which is white embossed onto one of the fishtail banners using the ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners.


When you 'pull' the card open it reveals  a sentiment.

Stamps:  Cricket Game; Cricket Bat & Ball - Paper Roses; Happy Birthday - Lucy's Stamps; Geared Up - Darcies Stamps
Paper: White; Caramel; Blue; Burgundy; Just for Men DP - Marianne Designs
Dies: Pop It Ups Rectangle Pull Card; ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners; Stitched Circles; Fitted Circles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Versamark Ink; Tumbled Glass Distress Ink; Peeled Paint Distress Ink; White Embossing Powder; Behind the Scenes Cloud & Grass Stencil - ECD; Foam Tape; Copics




2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Perfect images for a masculine card.

jojot said...

what a fabulous guy card....love every choice on this card