Tuesday, May 30, 2017

No Clowning Around!


Hi everyone,

I recently created a card that needed a whole bunch of die cut stars. I had die cut them using white card stock that had Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape on the front as I wanted to glitter the stars using the colors I had used to color the image of the card. After die cutting all the stars I was left with a piece of cardstock that had Clear Double Sided Adhesive on the front which I thought would make a great background someday for a card.

I poured Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter over the star areas and then colored the stars using Copic Markers. For the background part I covered it with Light Gold Silk Microfine Glitter.

To decorate my card I used the cute clown from the Simon Says Stamp! Costume Critter Party. I white embossed a sentiment which is one I have had in my stash for years.


For the inside of my card I added another clown and a sentiment.

Stamps: Critter Costume Party - Simon Says Stamp!
Paper: White; Red
Dies: Stars - MFT Stamps; Stitched Circles; Fitted Circles; ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs
ECD Products: Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter; Light Gold Silk Microfine Glitter; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 101mm
Other: Black Ink; VersaMark Ink; White Embossing Powder; Foam Tape; Copics


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Clever way to use that leftover negative piece. Super sparkly birthday card!

jojot said...

glittery and oh so sweet