Monday, May 22, 2017

Pizza My Heart


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a Pull card I created using the Pop it Ups Rectangle Pull card die set. To decorate my card I used a digital stamp I have had for some  time ... the Pizza Chef. I also recently got the Lawn Fawn Pizza My Heart stamp set so of course I had to combine the two.

I stamped a stack of pizza boxes using the masking technique for the right hand side of the card.


When you 'pull' the card open it reveals the sentiment on the left hand side of the card. I added another panel which is blank except for the two pieces of smily pizzas at the bottom so I can write a personal greeting.

Stamps: Pizza My Heart - Lawn Fawn; Pizza Chef Digital Stamp - The Paper Shelter
Paper: White; Black; Red; Sunkissed Cool Treats DP - Doodlebug Inc.
Dies: Pop it Ups Rectangle Pull Card; ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Rhinestones; Foam Tape; Copics


1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Well if this isn't a yummy card! LOVE the stacked pizza boxes.