Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Hello


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing a card using new ModaScrap dies being released by Elizabeth Craft Designs. For this card I have used the Flower Lace 1 and the Dragonfly 1 die sets.


I die cut the Flower Lace 1 die from orange cardstock which had Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape on the back. This was adhered to a piece of white cardstock and then trimmed around the edge.

I also used the Stitched Rectangles and Dotted Scallop Rectangles for the layers of my card.

The dragonfly also new from ModaScrap, were die cut from white cardstock that had Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape on the front and then covered with Light Brown Silk Microfine Glitter.



For the inside of my card I have again used the Stitched Rectangles and Dotted Scallop Rectangles for the layers and adhered part of the Flower Lace 1 die to the bottom of the card.

I then added the sentiment from the General Sentiments Clear Stamp set.

Stamps: General Sentiments - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Orange; Nautical Stripes DP - Bazzill Basic Paper
Dies: ModaScrap Flower Lace 1; ModaScrap Dragonfly 1; Stitched Rectangles; Dotted Scallop Rectangles - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other ECD Products: Light Brown Silk Microfine Glitter; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape



4 comments:

Kate said...

Very pretty, I love those dragonflies

Marlene L said...

Beautiful introduction to two of the new dies!

Karen Aicken said...

So cool - I didn't realize there was going to be a new release so I was doubly excited to see your card.

jojot said...

wow...gorgeous floral die