Sunday, May 14, 2017

Follow your Dreams


Hi everyone,

Today I am sharing another card using some of the new ModaScrap which have been released by Elizabeth Craft Designs.

For this card I have die cut the smallest corner die from the Romantic Corner die set  four times from White Soft Finish Cardstock and attached them to each corner of my card. 

For the layers I have used the Stitched Squares and Dotted Scallop Squares. I added a sentiment from the Joset Designs Dreams Sentiment Clear Stamp set.

To finish off my card I added two of the new dragonflies from the Dragonfly 1 die set which were die cut from cardstock that had Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape on the front and then covered using Lavender Silk Microfine Glitter.


For the inside of my card I die cut two more of the corner pocket dies from White soft Finish Cardstock and adhered them to the two lower corners of my card.

I have added another sentiment and another dragonfly.

Stamps: Dream Sentiments - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Lavender and Dark Fuchsia Soft Finish Cardstock
Dies: ModaScrap Romantic Corner; ModaScrap Dragonfly 1; Stitched Squares; Dotted Scallop Squares; 
Other ECD Products: Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 64mm; Lavender Silk Microfine Glitter
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape;


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

So elegant!

jojot said...

elegant...love the use of the corners