Sunday, December 31, 2017

2017 Year In Review Part 2

Hi Crafty Friends,



Well it's New Years Eve .... did 2017 go by as fast for you as it did for me??


Yesterday I post part 1 of my Year in Review. Here is part two! Of course it was hard to decide which cards/projects were my favorites as I have created soooo many that I love!

Here is the selection I came up with, if you click on the card you will be taken to the original blog post.

July








August









September










October










November














December














Well that's it for me for my look back at what I did for 2017. Thank you all for continuing to visit my blog. Happy New Year to you all!




2 comments:

Karen (karey2005) said...

WoW. Really! There are some amazing cards in this collection too!

Karen Aicken said...

Awesome makes, Frances. Looking forward to another year of sharing creativity with you.