Friday, December 29, 2017

Hey, You Happy Birthday


Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a super cute birthday card to share with you today.

For this card I have used MFT Stamps Bitty Bears stamp set and Mama Elephant's Tri Window Cover. 

After playing with alcohol ink a few weeks ago, I discovered that since I purchased all my alcohol inks many years ago that Ranger have come out with lots of new fun colors. So of course I had to purchase a few and some more Yupo paper. For my card today I decided to play with a few of the pink inks I purchased to create the recessed rectangles of this card. I am loving all the new fun colors!



For the inside of my card I cut a scrap of the left over alcohol ink decorated Yupo paper and added it to the bottom of the card, I die cut the heart border from Simon Says Stamp Highlight Frames die set and also die cut another heart from the Yupo paper.

I die cut the "HUGS" which is also included in the Mama Elephant Tri Window Cover die set and then stamped the "Happy Birthday" above the "HUGS" sentiment.

Finally I added one of the left over bears I had cut out above the sentiments.


Stamps: Bitty Bears - MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Yupo Paper
Dies: Tri Window Cover - Mama Elephant; Highlight Frames - Simon Says Stamp
Other: Black Ink; VersaMark Ink; White Embossing Powder; Pink Sherbet; Shell Pink & Flamingo Alcohol Ink - Ranger; Blending Solution; Morning Dew Nuvo Crystal Drops; Foam Tape; Copics