Thursday, December 28, 2017

Oh Happy Day



Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a card I created using stencils.

 I used the Altenew Layered Dahlia stencils which comes in two parts (A & B). As you can see I have kept it monochromatic as I also wanted to try out some Altenew inks I purchased a couple of months ago but haven't had a chance to use. I love that you can purchase sets of ink pads in tones of the same color which is perfect for when you are using layering stamps or stencils.

I added a sentiment from Concord & 9th and then added some Morning Dew Nuvo Drops over the card so it looks like dew on the flower.


For the inside of the card I masked off the stencil other than one flower and sponged that in the right hand corner. I also added two sentiments to the card.

Stamps:  Enjoy It All - Concord & 9th
Paper: White; Yellow; Orange
Dies: Stitched Rectangles - Simon Says Stamp
Other: Black Ink; Altenew Sunkissed Ink ; Altenew Orange Cream Ink; Altenew Layered Dahlia Stencil A & B; Morning Dew Nuvo Crystal Drops




1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Beautiful - hard to believe it's from a stencil. Such a clever concept.