Sunday, December 17, 2017

Merry Christmas Gift Tags


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I have a few more gift tags I created using the Papertrey Ink Holiday Tag Along kit.


I  die cut each of the tags from kraft card using the tag die included in the kits. I cut two tags for each tag, the second that had Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape on the front.

I also used the coordinating decorated dies on 8 of the tags.



I removed the protective backing from the adhesive and layered it behind the tag that had the decorative layer cut out. I then added Microfine Glitter in either True Red or Forest Green to 6 of the tags.


I stamped the Merry Christmas circular image too all of the tags in colors matching the glitter and added the to/from to the back of the tag.


For these two tags instead of using glitter I used Silver Gilding Flakes ... probably should have gone with glitter but it is done now.

I added twine also included in the kit to all 8 completed tags.

Stamps: Holiday Tag Along - Papertrey Ink
Paper: Kraft
Dies: Holiday Tag Along - Papertrey Ink
Other: Red; Green & Aqua Inks; True Red & Forest Green Silk Microfine Glitter; Silver Gilding Flakes; Twine; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape











1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Pretty Christmas tags ... I'm always such a fan of kraft.