Friday, December 22, 2017

Oh Christmas Tree


Hi Crafty Friends,

I have another foiled card using the Go Press and Foil Machine.

The background is an embossing folder which I used to apply the gold foil to the red cardstock. (Sorry I am not sure which embossing folder this is, and I created this background months ago when I first got my machine and have only just gotten around to turning it into a card). 

The tree is a hotfoil stamp which I foiled using light green foil. I then added Nuvo Drops to the ornaments and tinsel on the tree.

To layer my tree I used the Stitched Mod Rectangles Stax.


Here is another view of my card so you can see the foiled background a little better.


I kept the inside of this card fairly simple, using an oval frame and Christmas Sentiment hotfoil stamps foiling in gold and green.


Stamps: Little Santa Agenda - Mama Elephant
Hot Foil Stamps:  Christmas Tree; Merry Christmas; Oval Frame - Couture Creations
Paper: White; Gold; Red; Green
Dies: Stitched Mod Rectangles Stax - MFT Stamps
Other: Green Foil; Gold Foil; Merry Christmas Word Background Embossing Folder; Red Berry; Bright Gold, Woodland Green & White Blizzard Nuvo Crystal Drops; Foam Tape



1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Another pretty foiled creation!