Tuesday, December 19, 2017

So Many Snowmen


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another Christmas card with you all.

A few months back I shared a couple of cards with you all using Mama Elephant's The Cat's Meow stamp set. When I saw that they also had a snowman stamp set along the same lines I just had to get it! Of course here in Australia, snowmen and Christmas really don't go together as it is hot down here and all you would end up with is a puddle!!!! But I couldn't resist using it for a Christmas card today.

I went with a tall card this time around as I wanted to use the snowmen image and also the Merry Christmas sentiment which is pretty large!

For the background I used MFT Stamps Snowfall Background stamp which I embossed using white embossing powder and then sponged on Faded Jeans & Salty Ocean Distress Oxide inks. 


To finish off the card I added the smallest snowflake from Elizabeth Craft Designs Snowflakes die set, die cutting the snowflake from white cardstock that has Clear Double Sided Adhesive on the front. I then covered the adhesive with Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter. 

Here is a close up of the snowflake, I love how 3D this snowflake can be.


For the inside of the card I stamped a sentiment from Couture Creations and then added a few snowflakes from an Avery Elle stamp set.



Stamps: So Many Snowmen - Mama Elephant; Snowfall Background - MFT Stamps; To Be Jolly - Couture Creations; Snowflakes - Avery Elle
Paper: White; Red; Black
Dies: Retro Merry Christmas - Sizzix/Tim Holtz;  Ornate Snowflakes - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Faded Jeans Distress Oxide; Salty Ocean Distress Oxide; Cool Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape 6mm & 64mm; Navy Blue Nuvo Crystal Drops; Autumn Red Nuvo Crystal Drops; Foam Tape; Copics


1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

So cute - those snowman might not work for Christmas in Australia - but here in Canada they would be perfect! We woke up to more snow this morning. :-)