Saturday, December 9, 2017

Holiday Wishes Coming Your Way


Hi Crafty Friends,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Anja is the challenge hostess for December and today she is issuing the final challenge for 2017 as we are all taking a break so we can spend time with our families. We will be back next year with lots more fun challenges to play along with!

For our challenge this week we are creating a card using your favorite "Crazy" sketch from our 2017 sketches.



For my card today I decided to use the October sketch C4C408 to create another Christmas Card. I have flipped the sketch onto it's side but otherwise the sketch is the same.

The rectangle layers are from Karen Burniston's Tag Book Pop-up die set and I decorated the card using Uchi's Design Santa's Reindeer Stamp set.


For the inside of my card I have again used Karen Burniston's Tag Book Pop-up die set. A few weeks ago Karen Aicken shared a card she made where instead of using the large tag shape included in the die set for the front of the card, she placed it into the inside of a card that is 6 inches x 4 1/2 inches. I loved the idea so much I decided to try it too and I love it!!!!!

.

Here is one last photo of my card, this time laying down so you can see the tag pop up portion of the card.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.



Supplies:

Stamps: Santa's Reindeer - Uchi's Design
Paper: White; Red; Green; Trim the Tree Paper Pack - SU
Dies: Tag Book Pop-up - Karen Burniston; Pine Needle Border - Memory Box
Other: Black Ink; Autumn Red, Woodland Green & Morning Dew Nuvo Crystal Drops; Foam Tape; Copics




2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

This looks SO cool - love the images and papers you used.

jojot said...

Rudolph has never been cuter