Sunday, December 10, 2017

Coffee and Friends

Hi Crafty Friends,
Today I am playing along in the  Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop which is being held from Friday 8th December to Friday 15th December.

I have acquired a few new coffee themed stamps since the last blog hop so I decided I needed to play with them.



While I was at a Craft Show last month, I found this fun Art Impressions coffee stamp set which I thought would be perfect for the Winter Coffee Lovers Blog Hop, so I decided to get it. Of course it will be perfect for lots of other occasions too.

I love creating pop up cards so I decided to use this image for a pop up card. I used Karen Burniston's Cupcake Pop-up die set for the pop up base of my card. The image fits perfectly over the cupcake part of the pop up.

I used the Katherine Label Pop-up die set for the sentiment on the lower section of the card.



For the sentiments I used Honey Bee Stamps Perfect Blend Clear Stamp set and coordinating dies.


For the front of the card I used the Gift Card Label from Karen Burniston so I could add a sentiment etc.

The sentiment is again from Honey Bee Stamps including the one on the coffee cup.

The coffee cup was created using a die from Whimsy Stamps which I have had in my stash for some time now.

Supplies:





Stamps: Latte Love - Art Impressions; Perfect Blend - Honey Bee Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Yellow; Green; Merry & Bright Tinsel Paper - We R Memory Keepers
Dies: Cupcake Pop-up; Katherine Label Pop-up; Gift Card Label - Karen Burniston; Perfect Blend - Honey Bee Stamps; Coffee Cup - Whimsy Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Brown Ink; Buttermilk Nuvo Drops; Foam Tape; Copics




10 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

How fun! Great design inside and out!

MariLynn said...

Love the pop up. The colorful striped paper is so pretty.

Billie A said...

sweet card. Fun image and love the papers.

Lisa said...

Oooh! So much fun! Love the stripey papers and that image! And the popup element makes it even better!

New Creations said...

How fun! Love this happy creation with such sweet image! Love the coloring and papers!

~amy~ said...

This is so fun! I love that AI stamp, it reminds me of when I get together with my crafty friends. Great teaming it up with other fun products too!

Karen Aicken said...

Fun card for the challenge - that stamp is perfect!

Shelly said...

Oh, such a fun card!

jojot said...

loving your coffee cards

Helen Gullett said...

This is one fun and fabulous card. LOVE those girlfriends!