Friday, December 18, 2020

Beary Christmas Tri-Fold


Hi Crafty Friends

Today we are taking a look back at Divinity Designs December Release. For more inspiration using products from this release and to see the other designers projects, be sure to visit the Divinity Designs Blog.

For my card today I am featuring the new Beary Christmas Stamp/Die Duos set.

I created a Trifold card using Divinity Designs TriFold Card with Layers die set. I used papers from the Christmas Collection 2017 6 x 6 Paper Pad to add the layers to the card. Along the bottom of my card I used the Curvy Slopes die set to add white glitter cardstock so it looked like snow.



On the centre panel, I added another snow bank using the Curvy Slopes die set. I used the trees from the Pine Trees & Deer die set to add the trees to the left side of the centre panel and the left side of the bottom of the card. 

I added the bears from the Beary Christmas Stamp/Die Duo set to the card.

I added some pine branches to the top left hand corner of my card using the Pinecones & Pine Branches die set. I added glitter drops along the sides of the trees and pine branches so it looked like glittering snow.

I added the "Wishing You A Beary Christmas" to the top right of the centre panel.










No comments: