Monday, December 28, 2020

Driving By To Say Merry Christmas

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another Christmas themed Slimline card I created recently.

For my card today I used Slimline dies from Lawn Fawn ... Large Slimline with Sliders & Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders die sets.

For the background of my card I used Distress Oxide inks in Shaded Lilac; Wilted Violet and Chipped Sapphire. I also splattered white paint all over the background to resemble snow.

I added the Lawn Fawn Road Border die set, to add the road to the snowy hills. The trees are from The Ton.

For the car I used Lawn Fawn's Car Critters and Car Critters Christmas Add-on stamp set and coordinating dies.


For the inside of the card I used the Slimline Stitched Hillside Border for the snowy hill and add the trees from The Ton.

I added sentiments from the Car Critters - Christmas Add-on stamp set.









1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

This is so cute - I love seeing all the new dies that are out there, used on your cards.