Friday, December 11, 2020

Lantern & Snowbirds Christmas Duo


Today we are taking a look back at Divinity Designs December Release. For more inspiration using products from this release and to see the other designers projects, be sure to visit the Divinity Designs Blog.

I have created a card and gift bag for my post today featuring two of the new products ... Song Birds Stamp/Die Duos and Christmas Candle Lantern Die set.


For my card I created a Triple Step Card using the Triple Step Card with Layers die set. I used paper from the Christmas Collection 2020 Paper Pad to add the layers to the vertical panels. For the horizontal panels I used white glitter cardstock so it looked like snow.



I added the Christmas Candle Lantern to the left panel. I stamped and die cut the three snowbirds and added them to the front and middle panels. 

To  finish off the front of the card I added two sentiments from the Snowbirds Stamp/Die Duos die set which I then die cut using the Sentiment Strips die set.


For the inside of the card I added two more sentiments from the Snowbirds Stamp/Die Duos set. The sentiment was layered using the Double Stitched Ovals and Ovals die sets. I also added one of the stamped snowbirds to the lower left corner of the card.


For the gift bag I used the Card Caddy & Gift Bag die set, die cutting the base from white cardstock. I used the same patterned paper I used on the card to the front of my gift bag.

I added the lantern to the centre of the bag, adding the sentiment to the base of the lanterns pole.


I added two of the snowbirds to either side of the lantern.














1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Lovely projects ... that lantern is soooo perfect for the holidays.