Sunday, December 13, 2020

Christmas Cracker Place Cards


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing some place cards I created, which I used to decorate the tables at a Christmas Party for a club I attend.

This time around I had to make at least 64 place cards, so seeing I had to do so many I kept the design fairly simple so it was easy to mass produce. Last year I created Christmas Trees, so this year I decided to go with a Christmas Cracker shape.



Creating the Christmas Cracker shape was fairly easy as all I had to do was cut a piece of red cardstock to 4 1/4 inches x 4 3/4 inches. I then folded this in half so it was a top folding card 2 1/8 inches x 4 3/4 inches.

Next I cut notches out of each side to create the cracker shape.

I decorated the each side of the cracker using a border die from Karen Burniston's Border Blends - Argyle die set.

I used an oval which I die cut from champagne cardstock which I used to write the names of each member on.


I decided to stamp a greeting on the inside of my place cards. The "Merry Christmas" is  from Waffle Flower Crafts Christmas Tree stamp set and the "From All Of Us" is from Avery Elle's Snowflakes stamp set.









 

1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

What a labour of love Frances - I bet your club really liked them.