Wednesday, December 2, 2020

Divinity Designs December Release

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing three cards I created using new stamps and dies from Divinity Designs December release. This month Divinity Design are releasing two new Christmas/Winter themed Stamp/Die Duo Sets and four Die Sets, including a new Slimline Die and a 3D style card.


For my first card, I created a Christmas themed Slimline Card. I used Slimline dies including the new Slimline Cubes Background; Slimline Card Base; Slimline Rectangles and Slimline Layering Rectangles to create the Slimline part of the card. I die cut the Slimline Cubes Background from red cardstock, adhered it to a panel of white cardstock that had Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape on the front and then covered the adhesive with Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter. 

I used the Snowbirds Stamp/Die Duos set to stamp and die cut the three birds. I then die cut the oval layers using the Ovals and Double Stitched Ovals die sets and added these to my card.

I stamped three of the sentiments included in the stamp set and die cut each of them using the Sentiment Strip with Layers die set. I then adhered the sentiments to the bottom portion of each of the ovals.


For the inside of the card, I added rectangle layers using the Slimline Rectangles and Slimline Layering Rectangles die sets. I then added the sentiment using the Merry Christmas & Layers die set.


For my second card, I created an A2 Center Step card using the A2 Center Step Card with Layers die set. I used papers from the Winter Collection Paper Pad to decorate the layers.

To decorate my card I used the Mandala Layering Combo die set ... I just love how this Mandala turned out. I die cut each layer from the various colors ... white glitter cardstock; Red; Gold and Green cardstocks and layered them together.

I used the "Wishing You A" sentiment from the Beary Christmas Stamp/Die Duos set to add a sentiment across the centre of the Mandala. I used dies from the Sentiment Strips with Layers die set for this.

I added a "Merry" sentiment to the bottom of the card using the Merry Christmas & Layers die set.



I added the "Merry Christmas" sentiment to the inside of the card using the Merry Christmas & Layers die set, so if you read the sentiment from the front it says ... "Wishing You A Merry Merry Christmas"


For my final card today I created a Concertina Card using the new Concertina Card with Layers die set. I used papers from the Christmas Collection 2019 and Serenity Snowflakes Paper Pads for the layers of the card.

I added snow to the bottom of the concertina panels using the Curvy Slopes die set and white glitter cardstock. To decorate each of the panels I used the cute bears from the Beary Christmas Stamp/Die Duos set.


To decorate the front of the card, I used the Snow Globe die set adding the Bears on the Sled to the inside of the Snow Globe. I also added another of the sentiments from the stamp set using the Sentiment Strips with Layers die set.




















1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Wow - awesome collection of cards and a really great DD release.