Thursday, December 17, 2020

Holiday Border Slimline

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Christmas themed Slimline card using The Ton's Holiday Borders die set. For this card I cut a red panel so it measures 3 1/4 inches x 8 1/4 inches. I then used the tree border included in the Holiday Borders die set to die cut the tree pattern to the top and bottom of the panel.

This panel was layered to green cardstock so the trees and dots appeared green.

I layered this panel onto a top folding white card that measures 3 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches.

I added the "Merry Christmas" sentiment from Bright Rosa's Christmas Words die set, which was die cut using gold glitter cardstock.


I added a thin border of trees to the bottom edge of the inside of the card.

To finish off the card, I added the sentiment which is from MFT Stamps Ornament Banner Builder stamp set.












1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Very cool dies and card.