Friday, December 25, 2020

Santa's Workshop

 

Merry  Christmas Everyone!!!!

It's Christmas Day already down here in Australia! I must have been a good girl this year as I did very well 😀

There are many of you who visit my blog regularly, so I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all so much for your support throughout the year. Hope you all have a wonderful and safe Christmas!

For my card today I created Santa's Workshop Easel Card. To create my card I used Honey Bee Stamps House Builder die set and the House Builder Toy Shop Add On die set.

I die cut the house from white cardstock and then used Honey Bee Stamps Perfect Bricks stencil and Festive Berries Distress Oxide ink to create the brick background on Santa's Workshop.


To decorate Santa's Workshop, I used stamps from Honey Bee Stamps Toy Shop & Santa's Village stamp sets and accessory dies included in the House Builder - Toy Shop Add-on die set.

The sentiment on the base in front of the door, helps keep the card upright and looks a little like a welcome mat.


My card folds flat so it can be placed in an envelope for posting. 









1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a great card with a lot to look at