Saturday, December 12, 2020

From Our Gnome To Yours

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. As challenge hostess for the month, I continue to issue the challenges.  Today is our final challenge for 2020 as we are all taking a break so we can spend time with our families. We will be back next year with lots more fun challenges to play along with!

For our challenge this week we are creating a card using your favorite "Crazy" sketch from our 2020 sketches.




For my card today, I selected the sketch from May C4C535 changing it up from a standard A2 card to a Slimline Card.

I used Trinity Stamps Slimline Stitched Panels & Windows die set to create the layers on the Slimline card.  I used Slimline papers from Catherine Pooler designs for the layers.

To decorate my card I used the gnome from Trinity Stamps Holiday Tweets stamp set. To create my rectangle and square panels, I used Waffle Flower Crafts A7 Layers die set and Hero Arts Infinity Squares die set.


For the inside of the card I created a pop-up card using Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-up die set. I computer generated the sentiment and added the birds from the gnome stamp set to decorate the label.


While I had the gnome stamp set out, I decided to stamp and cut out three extra gnomes to create some gift tags.


I used Tonic Studios Mythical Glade Layering Tag die set to create the gift tags.


The "Merry Christmas" sentiment is from a Mama Elephant stamp set. I added the "to/from" sentiment on the back of the tags which is from Papertrey Ink's Holiday Tag Along set.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.








1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Great card and I like your coordinating gift tags.