Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Birthday Celebrations

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a fun birthday card I created recently using stamps and dies from Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott.

This card is a Magic Colour Slider Card, when the card is closed the picture in the centre is just black and white, then once the tab is pulled it. shows up coloured as if by magic. I have made many Magic Colour Slider Cards over the years, although not for a while. Recently Sam Calcott released her Magic Color Slider Collection, which as you can see I had to add to my stash. I loved the size of her dies making both 6  inch x 6 inch and 5 inch x 7 inch cards. 

This card I made with a birthday theme, using the Birthday Rainbows stamp set with coordinating dies. The spoon was die cut using the Magic Color Slide Additions Die set.


Here is a look at my card once the tab at the top of the card is pulled, it reveals the colourful cake.

I used Holographic cardstock to die cut the frame around the window.


For the inside of my card, I die cut the frame from coral and white cardstock and adhered this to the centre of the card. I stamped on the sentiment. The "Birthday Wishes" is from Honey Bee Stamps Birthday Wishes stamp set. The "Bring On The Cake" is from an older MFT Stamps stamp set.


Other Supplies:

Delicious Birthday Stamp Set - MFT Stamps (discontinued)






1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

So fun! I don't have any of her dies, but I love that she does larger-than-A2!