Friday, June 3, 2022

Lattice Sunflowers

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a floral 5 inch x 7 inch card that I created recently.

As you can see by the photo above, I have included a Lattice Fold along the left side of the card. It's been many years since I have created this style of card which used to involve a lot of measuring and intricate cutting. For my card today I used one of the lattice dies included in Made to Surprise by Sam Calcott's Creative Cuts Collection. The die used for this card is the Double Arrows Lattice die included in the Wide and Double Arrows Die Set.

I used Pinkfresh Studio's Slim Diagonal Stitched Plaid die to add some texture to all the white panels on my card.

To decorate, I used the Pinkfresh Studio's Sunflowers Washi Tape with coordinating dies for all the flowers.

I added a gold foiled sentiment using Waffle Flower Crafts' Hey There Hot Foil Plate with Coordinating dies. I used Pinkfresh Studio's Solid Foil Plate to hot foil the reverse image of the sentiment.

To finish off my card I added three gold metallic pearls.


For the inside of the card, I added two more of the white/green layered rectangle panels which both have been cut using the Pinkfresh Studio's Slim Diagonal Stitched Plaid die.

I decorated both panels with more of the sunflower images using the Sunflower Washi Tape.

On the left panel I added ovals which is a place to add a handwritten greeting.

On the right panel I added the "hello" sentiment using Waffle Flower Crafts' Oversized Hello Hot Foil Plate with coordinating die.