Monday, June 20, 2022

You're Tea-rrific

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a "tea" themed Slimline card to share with your today using new dies from Lawn Fawn.

To create the Slimline portion of the card I used Lawn Fawn's Large Slimline with Sliders die set. I used the largest rectangle in the set to die cut a panel of white card, striped paper and woodgrain papers. I trimmed the panels down as necessary and adhered to the white slimline rectangle panel. This was then adhered to a top folding white slimline card that measures 3 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches.

For the tea pot, cups, saucers and sugar bowl I used the Stitched Teapot and Stitched Teacup die sets. I die cut each of the elements from pink and patterned paper and paper pieced the two together. The sugar cubes were cut from white glitter cardstock and the spoon from silver mirror cardstock.

I used a sentiment from Lawn Fawn's Tea-rrific Day stamp set to finish off the front of the card.


For the inside of my card, I added a strip of woodgrain paper along the bottom edge to form a table top. I added another cup and saucer to the right hand side of the card.

The sentiment is an older one I have had in my stash for years by The Cottage Stamper.