Saturday, June 18, 2022

Divinity Designs Blessings Box

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing two cards I created using stamps, dies and papers from Divinity Designs April 2022 Blessings Box.


For my first card I created a Mini Slimline card using Divinity Designs Mini Slimline Card Base and Mini Slimline Rectangles die sets. I used papers from the Sunset Skies Slimline Sized Paper Pad for the background of my card.

To decorate my card I used images from the Beach Silhouettes die set.

The sentiment which is Hawaiian and means "Happy Birthday" is from the Mahola stamp set.


For the inside of my card I added a couple more of the images from the Beach Silhouettes die set. I also added the "Happy Birthday" sentiment from the Mahola stamp set.


For my second card today I created a square shaker card using the Square Card Base with Layer die set. 

I used the Tropical Leaf Square Background die which I die cut from purple cardstock. The paper showing through the background die is from the Sunset Skies Slimline Sized Paper Pad.

I added the "Happy Birthday" sentiment using the birthday sentiment included in the Mahola stamp set. I used one of the pennants from the Double Stitched Pennants die set to die cut the sentiment.








1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

I'm always a fan of silhouette dies - your cards are lovely