Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Peony Birthday Wishes

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a floral Slimline Pop-up card to share with you all today.


My Slimline card is a top folding card measuring 3 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches. I used a coral coloured card for the card base. For my background I used Pinkfresh Studio's Floral Grid Die as this is sized for A2 cards, I cut my white card panel to 4 1/2 x 9 inches and then ran the die through on the bottom end of my card. I then carefully repositioned my die, making sure the die was located in the flower cut outs at the top of the die cut and carefully ran it through a second time. I then used a Picket Fence Studios' Slimline die to die cut the panel, before adhering the panel to my card base.

For the flower I used Honey Bee Stamps Lovely Layers Peony die set. I die cut all the pieces from white cardstock and then coloured using Distress Oxide Inks.

For the sentiment I used Honey Bee Stamps Birthday Wishes Hot Foil Stamp, stamp set and coordinating dies.

To finish off the front of my card I added some Sparkling Champagne Metallic Pearls to the card.

As you can see by the photo above, I used the Floral Grid Background die to create the white border along the two edges of my card. 

I created a pop-up card using Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-up die set. The sentiment on the label is two sentiments included in the Birthday Wishes stamp set that I used on the front of my card.


I added some more leaves and a peony bud to the top and bottom edge of my card, to finish it off.






2 comments:

jean said...

your birthday card is stunning,the colors, the design,everything about it!!!

Karen Aicken said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL!