Monday, June 27, 2022

From My Kitchen To Yours

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a kitchen themed Slimline Pop-up card I created recently using a couple of the add on sets from Hero Arts May My Monthly Hero kit.


My card is a side folding Slimline card that measures 3 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches. I added diagonal striped paper to the top portion of the card to create a "wall" and woodgrain paper on the bottom to create a "kitchen bench".

To decorate my card I added the crocks from the Hero Arts Kitchen Crocks die set and all the tools are from the Kitchen Tools die set. The tools were die cut from silver pearlescent and white cardstock and pieced together and coloured as needed.

I added flowers to both of the crocks using flowers from Spellbinders Petite Floral Potpourri die set.

The sentiment at the top of the card is from the stamp set included in the May 2022 stamp set. It is layered using the label dies from Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-up die set.


For the inside of my card I created a double pop-up card using Karen Burniston's Katherine Label Pop-up die set. I added another sentiment from the May 2022 kit to the bottom label. The "birthday" sentiment is from a Spellbinders stamp set. 

I added the rolling pin and kitchen tools to decorate the inside of the card.







2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

This is just SO wonderful - love everything about it.

Karen Aicken said...

This is just SO wonderful - love everything about it.