Monday, June 13, 2022

Gifts Galore Slimline

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a birthday themed Slimline Shaker Card that I created recently.

My cards uses Whimsy Stamps Gifts Galore Slimline Stamp with coordinating die to create the frame for my card. The paper that shows through the acetate window is from Lawn Fawn's Watercolor Wishes Paper. 

For the sentiment I added the "Birthday" using Pinkfresh Studio's Brushed Sentiments Hot Foil Plate. I added the "Wishes" using a hot foil plate from Spellbinders.


For the inside of my card, I added a border along the bottom of the card using Whimsy Stamps Gifts Galore Slimline stamp. 

I added a birthday greeting to the card using an older Print Works stamp.








1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

I always loved Printworks ... and your card is so fun!