Friday, June 10, 2022

Faith Can Move Mountains


Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a slimline card to share with you today using stamps, dies and papers from Divinity Designs June Release.

To create the slimline portion of the card I used the Slimline Card Base; Slimline Rectangles and Slimline Layering Rectangles. The background paper is from the Heavenly Skies Slimline Paper Pad.

The mountain was created using the new Slimline Mountain Silhouettes die set which I die cut from dark grey, grey and white cardstock. I decorated the bottom of the mountain using the tree and grasses from the Cowboys and Cactus Silhouettes die set. The birds are from the Beach Silhouettes die set which is one of the dies included in the April 2022 Blessings Box. There are birds in the Cowboys and Cactus Silhouettes die set, but as I used those in my previous mountain card last week, I decided I wanted a different look with the birds.

I added the stamped sentiment from the Move Mountains stamp set.






 

1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

OMGosh - that mountain is amazing and I love your card.