Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Divinity Designs June Release

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

I have lots to share with you today as it is time for Divinity Designs June 2022 Release. This time around Divinity Designs are releasing a cute Gnome Paper/Die Duo set; 1 stamp set; 1 slimline die; 1 frame die; 2 sentiment dies and a 3D card die.


The slimline die being release this month, is the Slimline Mountain Silhouettes. This die can be used on it's own to make beautiful cards, I decided to use it today with a number of other dies to create a scene card.

To create the base of my card I used the Slimline Card Base; Slimline Rectangles and Slimline Layering Rectangles die sets. I used one of the papers from the Sunset Skies Paper Pad to create the beautiful background.

Next I die cut the Slimline Mountain from two shades of grey cardstock and white cardstock and added that to the scene. I die cut the Slimline Tree & Hill Silhouettes die from green cardstock to add some greenery below the mountain.

The moon, birds and cowboys are from the Cowboy and Cactus Silhouettes die set, this was included in a previous Blessings Box but now can be purchased separately.

To finish off the front of the card, I added a stamped sentiment from the Move Mountains stamp set.


For the inside of my card, I added the tree and birds from then Cowboy and Cactus die set. I added the Thinking of You sentiment, which is another of the new dies from this release.


For my next card, I created a Triple Step Card using the new Triple Step Landscape with Layers die set. 

I used papers from the Coffee Break Gnomes Paper/Die Duo set for all the layers of this card. The gnomes and coffee cups are also included is this set.


I added the Thinking of You sentiment using the Thinking of You with Layers die set.


For the inside of my card, I added another gnome and some of the accessories included in then Coffee Break Gnomes Paper/Die Duo set.

The sentiment is from the Perk Up Stamp/Die Duo set.


For my final card today, I have again used the Coffee Break Gnomes Paper/Die Duo set for the papers, gnomes and coffee/food images. 

The brown frame was created using the new A2 Pierced Multi Windows die set. This was layered to a scalloped rectangle using one of the dies from the Scalloped Rectangles die set. I then layered this panel to the front of a top folding A2 card which was created using the A2 Portrait Card Base with Layer die set.

I added a "coffee" themed sentiment using one of the stamps from the Hug In A Mug Stamp/Die Duo set.


For the inside of the card, I added another sentiment using the Hug in A Mug Stamp/Die Duo set. I also added another gnome and some coffee mugs.







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Great cards, but that mountain one is my favourite