Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Super Duper Birthday


 Hi Crafty Friends,

Apparently my grand puppy Frankie has been invited to a birthday party, so my daughter asked me to make a pug themed birthday card for her.

I recently received an order from Clearly Besotted and one of the stamp sets I received was an updated version of the Super Pug, I think it is already discontinued but as it was cheap and had extra stamps included in it I had to have it.

I created a Mini Slimline Card using Mini Slimline dies from Lawn Fawn, the grass is a Slimline die also from Lawn Fawn.

I added a yellow flash thingy to the top right hand corner of the card.


For the inside of the card, I added another grass border and one of the pugs. I also added two sentiments which are Whimsy Stamps Wrinkles stamp set.


Other Supplies:

Super Pug Stamp Set - Clearly Besotted (discontinued)




1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Ahahaha - how fun! I want to go to a doggie birthday party too!