Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Just For You

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a floral slimline card that I created recently.

To create my card I used Stampendous' Slim Pop Blooms Cling Stamp. I stamped the image twice onto white cardstock, once using black ink and ones using a dark pink ink. I coloured the flowers on the black inked image and then cut out the flowers to mount over the flower image on the pink inked image. 

The stamp although called a slimline stamp, is an odd size. So I trimmed the image to fit a slimline sized card as best I could. The finished size of my card is 3 3/4 inches x 8 1/4 inches. 

I added a sentiment to the lower right hand corner of the card using a sentiment from a Creative Card Products stamp set I recently received.


I am always in need for get well cards, so I added a get well sentiment to the inside of the card. I also added a couple of the flowers.