Friday, July 8, 2022

Flip Flops Mini Slimline

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a Mini Slimline card using some of the new products from Divinity Designs July release.

To create the Mini Slimline Card I used the Mini Slimline Card Base and. Mini Slimline rectangles die set.  The frame around the card uses the new Mini Slimline Pierced Frames die set which I die cut from blue cardstock. After die cutting the frame I place it into the new Slimline Palm Leaves Embossing folder to add texture to the frame. To get the variegated colours around the frame, I added Prize Ribbon Distress Oxide ink to the inside of the embossing folder prior to embossing the frame.

I die cut the patterned paper from the Beautiful Beaches Slimline Sized Paper Pad using the Mini Slimline Rectangles die set and adhere it to the back of the frame before adhering to the side folding Mini Slimline card.

I die cut the Flip Flops Layering Combo dies using various shades of aqua/teal/green cardstock which I layered together. I added the flip flops to the lower portion of my card.

I added a black foiled sentiment using the All Occasion Foiling Plate and Solid Foiling Plate to get the negative look to the sentiment.


For the inside of my card, I added the inner portion of the frame from the front of my card to the centre portion of the card. As you can see I had dry embossed this at the same time as when I did the frame.

I added another black folded sentiment using the All Occasion Foiling Plate and the Solid Foiling Plate.