Monday, July 4, 2022

Fairy Birthday Wishes

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a fairy themed birthday card to share with you today.

For my card I used Crafter's Companion's Woodland Fairy Edge'ables die. I die cut the fairy onto the edge of a white side folding card that measures 5 inches x 6 1/4 inches. I die cut the fairy again, this time from black cardstock and layered the black fairy panel under the white fairy, offsetting slightly to create a shadow.

I added patterned paper to the left edge of my card and also to the inside of my card.


I sponged Terracotta Catherine Pooler ink to the right edge of the fairy.

I pulled out an older Paper Pretties fairy stamp set for the birthday sentiment.

To finish off my card I added some glacier jewels around the card.


For the inside of my card, I added another fairy sentiment using stamps from Scrappy Tails Fairy Sentiments stamp set. The sentiment is stamped towards the left side of the card, so that it is hidden when the card is closed.


Other Supplies:
Fairy Special Stamp Set - Paper Pretties



No comments: