Monday, July 11, 2022

My Favorite Color Is Rainbow

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a paint themed Slimline card to share with you today.

For the background of my card I used the largest rectangle from Karen Burniston's Long Rectangles - Crosshatch die set which I die cut using white cardstock. I used Clearly Besotted's Brush Strokes Stencil to add the brush stroke pattern onto the panel using red, orange, yellow and green inks from Catherine Pooler Designs. After added the stencilled portion to the background I then splattered the areas with the same coloured ink.

The paint brushes uses Spellbinders Painted Blooms die set, which is part of the Paint Your World Collection designed by Vicki Papaioannou. This die set includes all the dies to create the large paint brush as well as the flower and leaves accessory dies. 

I added English Mustard Nuvo Drops to the berries on the greenery. 

The sentiment is from Spellbinders Paint Your World Sentiment stamp set.


For the inside of the card I die cut two more rectangles using the Long Rectangles - Crosshatch die set. I added colour around the edge of the larger rectangle using the same inks that I used on the front of the card.

I added another of the sentiments from the Paint Your World Sentiment stamp set to the upper portion of the card.

It's hard to see in the photo, but I used another of the brush strokes from the Brush Stroke stencil so it can be seen underneath the paint brush.

The paint brush was created using the Artful Brush die set.







1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Love your cheery card!