Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Hello Friend

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing to get well themed Mini Slimline cards I created using Taylored Expressions Triple Slim Layering Stencil set. This set of stencils allows you to easily create three mini slimline cards all with a different design on the front. There are 4 stencils in the set, which means you can have three different colours on your card. As you can see I went with fairly bright colours for my card. 

As mentioned above you can get three cards out of this set, but as I like to decorate the inside of my cards as well as the front, I used one of the panels for the inside of one of the cards, so only have two cards.


I used inks from Catherine Pooler Designs in shades of pink, orange, yellow and purple. After adding the ink through the stencil, I then used the coordinating stamp set to add patterns to some of the half circle designs. I used a darker colour ink add the pattern onto the card.

There is also a coordinating die set that matches up with one of the stencilled panels, so I die cut that in black and adhered it over the panel. This gave me a panel that is 3 1/2 inches x 6 inches. As I wanted some colour around the edge of the card, I die cut a frame using two rectangle dies from Waffle Flower Crafts Mini Slimline Layering dies. This was then adhered to a top folding slimline card.

I added a black foiled sentiment using Waffle Flower Crafts "Hey There" foiling plate with coordinating dies.


For the inside of my card, I grabbed the stencil again and inked up one side of the centre design to create the design on the right hand side of my panel using the same colours as I did on the front. 

I then added a stamped sentiment using Picket Fence Studios' Ways To Say Get Well" stamp set.


For my second card, I used the second panel of the stencilled panel I created to create all cards. I layered this onto black cardstock and then onto a top folding pink cardstock.

I added the "Hello" sentiment using Waffle Flower Crafts Oversized Hello Hot Foil Plate with coordinating die.


For the inside of this card I used the design created on my third stencilled panel. I cut the design down so I could create a border along the bottom of my mini slimline card panel.

I then used the Picket Fence Studios' Ways To Say Get Well" stamp set to add the get well sentiment to my card.






1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Very cool card - I like the colours!