Friday, July 15, 2022

Pickup Truck Scene

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing another card that I created using products from Divinity Designs July release.

This card is what I have always called a Double Z Fold Card and was created using the new Divinity Designs Surprise Box Card with Layers die set. 

I die cut the base of the card from black cardstock. For the layers along the back of the card I die cut the layers from blue cardstock. I inked around the edges of the card using China Beach Distress Oxide inks using a blender brush. I then added clouds using the Clouds & Raindrops die set on the top portion of my card.


Along the front shorter border panel, I die cut the layers from green and also from grey cardstock. I then die cut the grey panels using the border die included in the Tree & Hill Silhouettes die set. As I wanted the grass and road to go along the whole width of the card I used the layering die from that panel to die cut a green and grey panel and then used the same border die to die cut the border so it matched up with the rest of the card.

I die cut the trees using the Trees and Deer die set, as you can see I die cut a lot of trees. I added them to the centre square portion of the card using the divider/bridge pieces included in the Surprise Box Card with Layers die set. I also added a couple more of the trees on the grass area of the card. I die cut the deers from the same die set to add to the two lower panels on the right side of the card.


I die cut the pickup truck using the Pickup Truck die set, I added a couple of the smallest trees to the back of the 
truck before adhering it across the two panels on the left of the card.

To finish off the card I added birds from the Beach Silhouettes die set randomly in the sky area of the card.


I added a panel to the back of the card, this is a great place to add a sentiment and a personal greeting for the recipient.

I decorated the panel using the Tree & Deers die set and the Tree & Hill Silhouettes die set. The sentiment is one included in the Let's Celebrate stamp set.
















1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Such a fun outdoorsy card