Monday, July 25, 2022

You're Tea-rrific

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a fun slimline card to share with you today using stamps and dies from Lawn Fawn.

This slimline card measures 4 inches x 9 inches to allow for the width of the tree house. 

To create my card I started with the card base, adhering underwater patterned paper to the top portion of my card, this paper was a lovely shade of blue which I wanted for my sky and I knew the underwater portion of the paper would be covered by grass. For the grass I used the Slimline Grassy Hillside border dies cutting the green cardstock three times to create the layers.

The treehouse trunk is die cut from Lawn Fawn's Light Brown Woodgrain cardstock, I then added shading to the trunk using distress oxide inks. I die cut the leaf area of the tree five times and added shading to the lower portion of each panel. I adhered my tree house to the upper portion of my card.

To create my cute "tea party" scene I used Lawn Fawn's Tea-rrific Day and Tea-rrific Day Add-ons stamp sets. I stamped, die cut and coloured all the images before adding to my card.

To finish off the front of my card I added the two sentiments which come from both stamp sets.


For the inside of my card I used Lawn Fawn's Giant Hooray die to create my sentiment. I die cut the sentiment twice, once from holographic cardstock and once from black, I then offset the holographic sentiment over the black. I added the "It's Your Birthday" sentiment under the die cut sentiment which is from Reverse Confetti/Simon Says Stamp Celebrate Your Day stamp set.

I added more grass to the bottom of my card and added a few more of the cute images to complete my card.










1 comment: