Friday, July 22, 2022

Floral Birthday

 

Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a floral birthday card to share with you today, using a new foiling plate from Divinity Designs July release.

My card is a top folding Landscape A2 card created using Divinity Designs A2 Landscape Card with Layer die set. I used the layer from the die set for the dark green portion of the card.

For the background I used the new Leafy Background Foiling Plate with Silver foil to create my leafy foiled background. I used the second largest rectangle in the Double Stitched Rectangles die set to die cut the panel ready to adhere to the card.

To decorate my card, I added the flowers from the Beautiful Blossoms Set 3 Paper/Die Duo set. 

The sentiment was created using the All Occasions Foiling Plate and the Solid Foil Plate to use the "waste" foil to get the negative image of the sentiment (That is the silver is around the edge of the sentiment with white in the centre rather than the other way around). The sentiment is layered to two rectangle panels using the Double Stitched Rectangles and Rectangles die sets.


For the inside of my card I added another panel of foiled cardstock to the left edge which was foiled using the Leafy Background Foiling Plate and silver foil.

I added another of the roses to the lower right hand corner of my card.

The sentiment is another included in the All Occasions Foiling Plate set which I foiled using the waste silver foil to again get the negative image.