Saturday, July 30, 2022

Gnomes and Wildflowers


 Hi Crafty Friends,

I have a fun Slimline card to share with you today using products from Divinity Designs July 2022 Blessings Box which was released a few weeks ago.

To create the slimline portion of the card I used the Slimline Card Base; Slimline Rectangles and Slimline Layering Rectangles die sets.

The pattern papers, gnomes and ladybug are all from the Gardening Gnomes Paper/Die Duo set which is included in this latest Blessings Box ... the papers and gnomes in this pack are so much fun.

Also included in this Blessings Box is the Flower Pot and Layers and Delightful Daisies die sets. I die cut three flowers for each of the daisies and inked the centres of the daisies using Catherine Pooler Shea Butter ink. 

I added a sentiment to the top of my card using one of the sentiments included in the Wildflowers Stamp set also included in the kit.


For the inside of my card, I added another of the sentiments included in the Wildflowers stamp set to the centre of the card.

I used the Grass Lawn die to die cut the grass which I added to the bottom of my card. Finally I added a gnome, flower and ladybug from the Gardening Gnomes Paper/Die Duo.