Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Sending Healing Hugs

 
Hi Crafty Friends,

I have two get well themed Mini Slimline cards to share with you today using dies from Gina K Designs and Silk Microfine Glitter from Elizabeth Craft Designs.


My cards using Gina K Designs Rose Mini Slimline Die which I die cut from white cardstock as well as from white cardstock that had Double Sided Adhesive Tape on the front. I adhered the white panel to a piece of scrap cardstock that also had Double Sided Adhesive Tape on the panel. I covered the negative pieces of the leaves and stem with Go To Green Silk Microfine Glitter and then the rose petals from Peony  Pink Silk Microfine Glitter to the openings in the image.

I then layered the rose panel  onto green cardstock and then onto a side folding dark pink card.

I addd a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Healing Hugs stamp set.


I used the largest rectangle die included in Lawn Fawn's Small Mini Slimline die set for the white panel on the inside of my card.

I pieced in another of the roses from the Gina K Designs die to the lower right hand corner of the card using green and dark pink cardstock.

To finish off the card I added two sentiments from the Simon Says Stamp Healing Hugs stamp set.


Seeing I had a panel with Double Sided Adhesive Tape adhered on the front, I decided that rather than wasting it I would create another card. So I added Warm Diamond Silk Microfine Glitter to the front of the panel. I then carefully covered the openings of the roses with dark pink and green cardstock.

This time around I added a sentiment from Waffle Flower Stamps Get Well Sentiments stamp set.


I finished the inside of my second card similar to the first one, just changing up the larger of the sentiments which is also from the Simon Says Stamp stamp set.














1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Lovely cards - I bet they are really sparkly in real life.