Monday, March 27, 2023

It's Your Birthday

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing two birthday cards using Taylored Expressions Birthday Create in Quads Stencil set.


This stencil consists of three stencils which enables you to create for different designed panels using at least three different colours. You could use the 4 panels to make four cards, but as I like decorating the inside of my cards, I used one of the designs for the inside. I also used the stencil again to just create the two background panels, so I could make two cards allowing me to use both the party hat and present stack.


I used the coordinating Birthday Present die to die cut out the present stack. For the party hat I had to cut it out by hand as I haven't been able to purchase that die down here in Australia and postage ordering from Taylored Expressions is too expensive for international shipping.

I added the "It's Your Birthday" sentiment using MFT Stamps Bitty Birthday Sentiments stamp set and Taylored Expressions Simple Strips die set.


For the inside of the card I added the fourth panel. I added the birthday sentiment using LDRS Creative's Essential Birthday Sentiments stamp set.


Other Supplies:
  • A2 Rectangle Frames Die Set - MFT Stamps (retired)
  • Vertical Stitched Stripes Die Set - MFT Stamps (retired)






1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Love the bright happy colours