Monday, March 6, 2023

It's Cocktail O'Clock


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a Mini Slimline card I created recently. My mini slimline measures 3 1/2 inches x 6 1/2 inches.

I love playing with the honeycomb dies from Creative Craft Products which are available from Craft Stash. My card today uses the Cocktail Die Set, using pink honeycomb paper to add the "drink" to the glass. I added sentiments using the Tropical Sentiments stamp set also from Creative Craft Products.


I added hook and loop tape to the back of the honeycomb paper  and the base of the glass, so that the honeycomb can be flattened when mailing.

For the background of my card I used Trinity Stamps Mini Monstera die set, I die cut the background using Ombre Glitter Card. I layered this panel onto a holographic panel before finally layering it to a green pearlescent card base.


For the inside of the card I used another of the sentiments "have a drink on me" and the drinks image at the bottom, both of which are from the Tropical Sentiments stamp set. The "Happy Birthday" sentiment is from the In The Window Sentiment stamp set.















 

1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

SO fun! I have some honeycomb paper but haven't even cracked the package open yet. I may have to do that soon, after seeing your fun card.