Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Crickey It's Your Birthday


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a male themed birthday card using some fun Aussie themed stamps from Uniquely Creative Stamps.

I have created a Centre Step Card using Creative Craft Products High Centre Stepper Card die set which is available from Craft Stash. I just love the width of this card base as it gives you a lot of room to create a scene ... a little like the extra space you get when creating a Slimline Card.


To decorate my card I used Uniquely Creative Stamps' Aussie Tradies stamp and coordinating die set ... I just love those cute little quokkas and the fun tools. The house is from a laser set I also got when I purchased the stamp set which coordinates with the stamps.

I used a Lawn Fawn Slimline Stitched Hillside Border die to create the grassy hill that I added to the lower portion of my card.

The trees on the inset panels are using the Homes & Gardens stamp/die set from Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott.



For the inside of the card, I added the "Cheers Mate" laser cut piece which I coloured black. I wish this was a die. I also added the "Happy Birthday" sentiment which is from a preprinted sentiment panel I received when I ordered the stamp set.