Thursday, March 16, 2023

Beautiful Day in the Neighbourhood

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

I hope you are having a beautiful day! Today I am sharing a Slimline card I created recently using stamps from Mama Elephant and Lawn Fawn.

My Slimline Card measures 3 1/2 inches x 8 1/2 inches. I created the background to my card using patterned paper for the sky and grey cardboard for the path/road.

I used the Mama Elephant Hey Neighbour stamp set for the tall building, this also comes with the cute animals which are looking out the windows.

I used Lawn Fawn's Scootin' By stamp set to add the cute animals and scooters at the bottom of my slimline card. 

The bush at the side of the house, is a large cloud which I turned on it's side.

To finish off the card I added a sentiment using the Spellbinders Tiered Tray Sentiments stamp set.


For the inside of my card I added a notched slimline panel using Creative Craft Products Slimline Nested Notched die sets.

I added the road to the bottom of the panel adding the car from the Lawn Fawn Car Critters stamp set.

The sentiments on this panel are from Made To Surprise by Sam. Calcott's Showstopper Sentiments stamp set.