Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Happy Blooming Birthday

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a floral birthday card I created recently.

It's been a little while since I played with my Rockin' Rectangle Pop-up die set from Karen Burniston, this is such a fun die set. I love creating the acetate front version of this card which is what I did today.


To decorate my card I used the Pinkfresh Studio's Sunflower Washi with the coordinating die set. The is a rectangle panel underneath all those sunflowers, but I layered the flowers and leaves up a fair bit, so you can only see small parts of the rectangle layers.

The sentiment is combining of sentiments from two stamp sets, one from Made to Surprise (floral hug) and the remainder of the words from Honey Bee Stamps.


I decorated the left hand panel on the front of the card using Crafter's Companion's Chevron Lattice die set. I added brown jewels to each of the points in the design.

I also added a birthday sentiment using another Made To Surprise stamp set.