Monday, March 13, 2023

Mermaid Wishes

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a fun shaped card using Karen Burniston's Banners - Crosshatch die set. I have been wanting to make this style of card for sometime, and am happy that I finally got one made.

I used the Nature Edges die set to create the sand along the bottom of the banner. The cute little crabs are from the Beach Borders die set.

I added the Mermaid from Hero Arts Mermaid Wishes stamp set to decorate my card.


For the inside of the card, I added additional layers using the Banners - Crosshatch die set. I added the stamped sentiment also from the Hero Arts stamp set. To finish off the card I added a few more of the tiny crabs.






1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Great idea to turn it sideways - less stress on the points, like in the one I did.