Friday, March 17, 2023

Stop By For A Cup

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing a coffee themed Slimline card I created recently using dies from both Picket Fence Studios and Karen Burniston.

Here is a quick video to see my card in action.


The inspiration of the card started by using the Picket Fence Studios Slimline Stop By For A Cup Word Topper die. This die is a long slimline die complete with the words you see on the front and the coffee cup that I have used on the inside of the card. I was a little disappointed when I discovered this die measured approx 9 1/2 inch rather than the normal 8 1/2 inches - 9 inches length. As I didn't want to make a 9 1/2 inch wide card, I decided to trim the cup off the left side of the topper.

I used Slimline Nesting dies from Picket Fence Studios to create my layers and ended up making a 3 1/2 inch x 8 1/2 inch card. I die cut the topper in aqua and brown, offsetting them slightly and then adding foam tape to the topper to give it some height.

I added the words "of coffee" to the right hand side of the wide panel using a couple of older coffee themed stamp sets.

When I was looking through my coffee themed stash, I discovered the small coffee mug already coloured, and as it matched the color of some of the cups on the paper, I added that to the left side instead of the bigger one that came on the die.

I also added a couple of coffee beans to the card. The coffee beans and mug are both from La La Land Crafts.


For the inside of the card, I added some curved panels to the top and bottom edges using Lawn Fawns Slimline Stitched Hillside Borders die set.

I added the "Happy Birthday" sentiment to the back of the card which is from Karen Burniston.


I die cut two of the coffee cups, reversing one of the cups so I had a mirror image to use as the pop-up element of the card.

To make the coffee cups pop-up I used Karen Burniston's Bam Box Pop-up die set. These are such fun and allow you to create a pop-up anywhere on the card. 

You can see on the photo on the left, how the bam box and cups fold flat to allow the card to close. The photo on the right shows how the bam box looks when the card is open.








2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Great Slimline card

Lea Paige Matteo said...

Hoe meneer Benjamin Lee me een lening heeft verstrekt!!!

Hallo allemaal, ik ben Lea Paige Matteo uit Zürich, Zwitserland en wil dit medium gebruiken om de heer Benjamin te bedanken voor het nakomen van zijn belofte door mij een lening te verstrekken, ik zat vast in een financiële situatie en moest mijn rekeningen herfinancieren en betalen evenals het opstarten van een bedrijf. Ik heb geprobeerd leningen te zoeken bij verschillende leningfirma's, zowel particuliere als zakelijke organisaties, maar het is nooit gelukt en de meeste banken hebben mijn kredietaanvraag afgewezen. Maar zoals God het wil, werd ik door een vriendin, Lisa Rice genaamd, geïntroduceerd bij deze financieringsdienst en onderging ik het gepaste proces om een lening van het bedrijf te krijgen, tot mijn grote verbazing werd ik binnen 5 werkdagen net als mijn vriendin Lisa ook heeft een lening van $ 216.000,00 verleend. Dus mijn advies aan iedereen die een lening wenst, "als u contact moet opnemen met een bedrijf met betrekking tot het online afsluiten van een lening met een lage rente van 1,9% en betere aflossingsplannen/schema, neem dan contact op met deze financieringsdienst. Trouwens, hij weet niet dat ik dit doe, maar vanwege de vreugde in mij ben ik zo blij en wil ik mensen meer laten weten over dit geweldige bedrijf dat echt leningen verstrekt, het is mijn gebed dat GOD zou zegenen ze meer omdat ze een glimlach op de gezichten van mensen toveren. U kunt contact met hen opnemen via e-mail op { 247officedept@gmail.com}