Tuesday, March 21, 2023

You Are Tu-tu Cute

 
Hi Crafty Friends,

Apparently today is World Puppetry Day, so I have created a puppet themed card to share with you today.

Last year I purchased the Made To Surprise by Sam Calcott's It's Only A Puppet Collection, most of these have a Christmas theme to them, but one of the puppets you can create is a fairy (although I think it is more a ballerina). So I pulled out that die to create my card today.

As you can tell by looking at the two photos above when you pull the tab at the top of the card, the ballerina puppet's legs and arms moving up and down.


As you can see I created an Easel Card to create my ballerina puppet birthday card. I used floral patterned paper from Simply Made Crafts, for my background panel. This panel was die cut using the 6 x 6 Card Base Mechanism die set, which cuts the card to the size needed for a 6 x 6 card, complete with the holes and slots of the puppet to operate. I ended up cutting my panel down slightly after adding the puppet as I didn't need it quite that big.


For the ballerina/puppet, I added the tutu using ombre glitter card in pinks. I stamped the "pull" to the pull tab using one of the stamps from Sam's Push Me Pull Me stamp set.

I looked through my stash for some dance themed sentiments and found a stamp set from Waffle Flower that had a couple I thought suited the ballerina. The stamp set is an older from called Tu-tu Cute. I white embossed the sentiment onto pink cardstock and trimmed it down to size. The sentiment was one line, but as it didn't fit into the space I cut it into two.

I also added the "11" layering it to circle dies which I adhered to the upper right hand corner of the card.


For the stopper on the base of the card which helps hold the card upright, I used the bow border from the 6 x 6 Excellent Edges die set. I die cut the bow from dark pink cardstock and the layer from light pink. I white embossed a birthday sentiment to the back section of this border before adhering to the base of my card with foam tape.

The sentiment is from MFT Stamps Bitty Birthday Sentiments stamp set.


I added a panel to the back of the card, this is a place to add another sentiment which is also from the Waffle Flower stamp set along with the ballet shoes. This panel is also a good place to write a personal message.
 

The card will fold flat to be placed in an envelope. My finished card measures approximately 5 1/2 inches square, but with the bump at the top of the card due to the pull tab it will fit into a 6 inch square envelope easily.


Other Supplies:
Tu-tu Cute Stamp set - Waffle Flower (discontinued)












2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Fun interactive card

Lea Paige Matteo said...

Hoe meneer Benjamin Lee me een lening heeft verstrekt!!!

Hallo allemaal, ik ben Lea Paige Matteo uit Zürich, Zwitserland en wil dit medium gebruiken om de heer Benjamin te bedanken voor het nakomen van zijn belofte door mij een lening te verstrekken, ik zat vast in een financiële situatie en moest mijn rekeningen herfinancieren en betalen evenals het opstarten van een bedrijf. Ik heb geprobeerd leningen te zoeken bij verschillende leningfirma's, zowel particuliere als zakelijke organisaties, maar het is nooit gelukt en de meeste banken hebben mijn kredietaanvraag afgewezen. Maar zoals God het wil, werd ik door een vriendin, Lisa Rice genaamd, geïntroduceerd bij deze financieringsdienst en onderging ik het gepaste proces om een lening van het bedrijf te krijgen, tot mijn grote verbazing werd ik binnen 5 werkdagen net als mijn vriendin Lisa ook heeft een lening van $ 216.000,00 verleend. Dus mijn advies aan iedereen die een lening wenst, "als u contact moet opnemen met een bedrijf met betrekking tot het online afsluiten van een lening met een lage rente van 1,9% en betere aflossingsplannen/schema, neem dan contact op met deze financieringsdienst. Trouwens, hij weet niet dat ik dit doe, maar vanwege de vreugde in mij ben ik zo blij en wil ik mensen meer laten weten over dit geweldige bedrijf dat echt leningen verstrekt, het is mijn gebed dat GOD zou zegenen ze meer omdat ze een glimlach op de gezichten van mensen toveren. U kunt contact met hen opnemen via e-mail op { 247officedept@gmail.com}